Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1925 Howard Johnson was the first to establish the mass-market menu. And thus the fast-food chain was born. The United States' first Thanksgiving Day Parade was presented by Gimbels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, November 25, 1920. Aretha Franklin, the Queen of Soul, was the first woman inducted in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Throughout history, much of human progress has been driven by the need to be the first or even the only person to accomplish something. In First/Only, an unique collection of interesting facts, author Nedson W. Campbell has compiled a reference to some of the most significant and groundbreaking events in human history. From Cain, the first person ever to commit a murder, to BOX-USA, the only interactive music video station, Campbell provides a plethora of remarkable bits of information that may help you start a conversation or spark a debate.
- Author(s)Nedson W Campbell
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.