All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are simple and funny Polish texts for easy reading. The book consists of Elementary and Pre-Intermediate courses with parallel Polish-English texts. The author maintains learners' motivation with funny stories about real life situations such as meeting people, studying, job searches, working etc. The ALARM method (Approved Learning Automatic Remembering Method) utilize natural human ability to remember words used in texts repeatedly and systematically. The author had to compose each sentence using only words explained in previous chapters. The second and the following chapters of the Elementary course have less than 30 new words each. Audio tracks are available on lppbooks.com for free download.
- Author(s)Paula Wojcik
- Date of Publication30/10/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.