All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA -nsense sports hero and a feisty female detective go head-to-head in this funny, fresh, seductive vel from the award-winning New York Times bestselling author kwn for her unforgettable characters, heartfelt emotion, and laugh-out-loud humor He's the former quarterback of the Chicago Stars football team. She's trying to make a success of her very own detective agency. Her first job Follow him. Let's just say it's t going well.Not well at all . . .Piper Dove is a woman with a dream-to become the best detective in the city of Chicago. First job Trail former Chicago Stars quarterback, Cooper Graham. The problem Graham's spotted her, and he's t happy.Which is why a great detective needs a first-rate imagination. The fact is . . . I'm your stalker. Not full-out barmy. Just . . . mildly unhinged. Piper soon nds herself working for Graham although t as the bodyguard he refuses to admit he so desperately needs. Instead, he's hired her to keep an eye on the employees at his exclusive new nightclub. But Coop's life might be in danger, and Piper's determined to protect him, whether he wants her to or t. (Hint: t!) If only she weren't also dealing with a bevy of Middle Eastern princesses, a Pakistani servant girl yearning for freedom, a teenager who just wants to fit in, and an elderly neighbor demanding that Piper find her very dead husband.And then there's Cooper Graham, a legendary sports hero who always gets what he wants-even if what he wants just might be an intrepid detective hell- bent on proving she's as tough as he is.From the bustling streets of Chicago to a windswept lighthouse on Lake Superior to the glistening waters of Biscayne Bay, two people who can't stand to lose will test themselves and each other to discover what matters most.
- Author BiographySusan Elizabeth Phillips soared onto the New York Times bestseller list with Dream a Little Dream. She's the only four-time recipient of the Romance Writers of America's prestigious Favorite Book of the Year Award. A resident of the Chicago suburbs, she is also a hiker, gardener, reader, wife, and mother of two grown sons.
- Author(s)Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2017
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight181 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.