All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a smoker and desire to stop then this short book will help you to overcome the addiction. The cost of smoking is high, in terms of both finance and health: Someone, somewhere, dies of a tobacco-related illness every 8 seconds - whether that is lung cancer, asthma, emphysema or bronchitis. Approaching the subject in a clear, concise, straightforward and heartfelt way, Simon Atkins shows how you can overcome the habit. 'First Steps' is a series of short, affordable self-help on a range of key topics. Other titles in the series include: Anxiety, Bereavement, Depression, Eating Disorders and Gambling.
- Author BiographyDr Simon Atkins is a busy GP. He also specializes in covering health issues in the media both on TV and radio and in books, newspapers, and magazines. He is the author of numerous books including of First Steps to living with Dementia and First Steps out of Smoking (Lion Hudson).
- Author(s)Simon Atkins
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleFirst Steps Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Width125 mm
- Height179 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.