All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.50
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionRunners take your mark...where?I'm new to this, I didn't even kw I was in a race?The Bible likens the Christian life marathon. The apostle Paul said, Run in such a way that you may win. Following God- First Steps for the New Christian will help you star out on the right foot and stay there with practical studies designed to get new runners in shape to finish the race.As a new or maturing Christian, you probably have many questions about your faith and are struggling to find the answers. Don't feel alone! In this book, Eddie Rasnake vividly recalls his own early struggles and insecurities. he felt compelled to write this book in an effort to encourage new believers in their faith. designed as a twelve-week study course, each lesson has been prepared to ground you in an essential stepping-stone of the faith. In the pages of this book you will find answers to the following questions: * What is your position in Christ - as a Christian? How about your inheritance?* What is spiritual growth, and what is t spiritual growth?* How should a Christian deal with sin?* How important are Bible study, prayer, and meditation to the Christian walk?* What should Christians do to cultivate the gifts, talents, and opportunities God gives each one of us? Throughout your study, you will enriched by the many interactive application sections that literally thousands have come to appreciate from the acclaimed Following God series. Most importantly, you will understand that the precepts in this book are the essentials you will never outgrow in your walk with God. They are the principles you will live out until the Lord returns or calls you home.
- Author BiographyEddie Rasnake Eddie Rasnake met Christ in 1976 as a freshman in college. He graduated with honors from East Tennessee State University in 1980. he and his wife, Michele, served for nearly seven years on the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ. Their first assignment was the University of Virginia, and while there they also started a Campus Crusade ministry at James Madison University. Eddie then served four years as campus director of the Campus Crusade ministry at the University of Tennessee. In 18989, Eddie left Campus Crusade to join Wayne Barber at Woodland Park Baptist Church as the Associate Pastor of Discipleship and Training. He has been ministering in Eastern Europe in the role of equipping local believers for more than a decade and has published materials in Albanian, German, Greek, Italian, Romanian, and Russian. Eddie serves on the boards of directors of the Center for Christian Leadership in Tirana, Albania, and the Bible Training Center in Eleuthera, Bahamas. he also serves as chaplain for the Chattanooga Lookouts (Cincinnati Reds AA Affiliate) baseball team. Eddie and his wife Michele live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, with their four children.
- Author(s)Eddie Rasnake
- PublisherAMG Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleFollowing God: Discipleship
- Place of PublicationChattanooga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMG Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.