All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptiondigestive problems can come in many guises, from difficulties in swallowing, through the stomach, to constipation, wind, IBS and beyond. In this handy introductory guide, GP and author Simon Atkins explains the issues in layman's language. He covers both what we can do for ourselves, and when we need to call on professional help. As digestive problems become more widespread and more acute - often fuelled by stress, obesity, lack of exercise and poor health - we all need to kw what to do and when. This book covers food intolerance, medical treatments, what to be concerned about, dietary treatments, therapy and more.
- Author BiographyDr Simon Atkins is a busy GP. He also specializes in covering health issues in the media both on TV and radio and in books, newspapers, and magazines. He is the author of numerous books including of First Steps to living with Dementia and First Steps out of Smoking (Lion Hudson).
- Author(s)Simon Atkins
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleFirst Steps Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Weight91 g
- Width125 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.