All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing over 120 key words, this attractive sticker dictionary is designed to help young children learn the shapes and sounds of a-z. With lots of stickers to put in the right places, there's end of things to talk about and fun to be had! Size is 220x280mm/8.7 x11 of 16 pages.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication07/06/2004
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight141 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)The Geri Livingstone Studio,Kerry Ingham,Ainslie Macleod
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.