All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.75Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionReigning CrossFit World Champion Rich Froning is The Fittest Man on Earth. He's fast, he's strong, and he's incredibly disciplined. But it takes more than physical strength to compete and win at an elite level. It takes incredible mental and spiritual toughness as well. And it is the precise balance of all three that makes Rich Froning a champion. In First, listeners follow Rich as he trains for and competes in back-to-back CrossFit World Championships. Along the way, Rich shares invaluable training tips, motivational techniques, and spiritual insights that, in keeping with the CrossFit philosophy, will prepare you to respond to any real-life physical, mental, or spiritual challenge.
- Author BiographyIn 2011, Rich Froning took first place in the CrossFit Games, earning him the title of Fittest Man on Earth. In 2012, 2013, and 2014, Rich successfully defended his title, becoming the first man ever to win the Games four times. He lives in Tennessee. David Thomas is coauthor of several books, including the New York Times bestsellers Wrestling for My Life with Shawn Michaels and Foxcatcher with Mark Schultz. Sean Pratt, a working actor for over twenty-five years, has performed at numerous regional theaters around the country. He is the author of To Be or Wanna Be, and he has recorded over seven hundred books in just about every genre, earning eight AudioFile Earphones Awards and four Audie Award nominations.
- Author(s)David Thomas,Rich Froning
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Sean Pratt
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time377
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.