All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionA firsthand faith is never what somebody tells you it should be, even if that person is a parent, friend, or pastor. Firsthand means you went after it for yourself and w it's all yours. That kind of faith is changes everything, but most people only find it by facing tough questions. Like: * If God is real, why does he feel far away? * Can I ever get past the dos and don'ts of church? * Why should I even try to follow God when I fail so often? * How do I experience a relationship with Christ that's more than surface level? * Is it possible to have authentic faith when I have so many doubts? * How can I connect with others who take firsthand faith seriously? In these pages, Ryan and Josh Shook talk candidly about growing up in church only to realize that how things are supposed to be had stopped working for them. They set out to find what makes a young person's faith stick-or t. Each chapter is designed to spark a discussion, and comes complete with personal inventories, Bible teaching, small-group discussion questions, and links to original video. Now includes bonus Looking Back from Here Q&A with the authors.
- Author BiographyRYAN SHOOK is a filmmaker and blogger. A graduate of Baylor University, he is married to Sarah, and they live in Los Angeles, California. JOSH SHOOK is a musician, a song writer, and a graduate of Belmont University. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Josh Shook,Ryan Shook
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight198 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.