All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionJeremy Beadle and Ian Harrison have combined forces to display their extensive kwledge on a series of First, Lasts and Onlys trivia books. Chrologically categorised, this book examines the key moments in history when human endeavour has created a breakthrough, or a triumphant conclusion in history. Crime's Firsts, Lasts & Onlys reveals a compendium of facts, including trivia on the first train robbery, the last person in England to be imprisoned for denying the existence of God and the only person to be hanged wearing a policeman's uniform. Further, Firsts, Lasts & Onlys titles include trivia on History, Military and Sport.
- Author BiographyIan Harrison has written and researched a number of books on subjects ranging from modern airports to ancient battlefields. He compiled the Reader's Digest Book of Firsts and Where Were You When? Ian lives and writes in London.
- Author(s)Ian Harrison,Jeremy Beadle
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobson Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Content NoteNo illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width134 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.