All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Firth Brown company was formed in 1930 after the amalgamation of Thomas Firth & Sons and John Brown & Co. Kwn throughout the world, their products were exported to all five continents. Both companies were at the forefront of techlogical development and they combined to form one of Sheffield's largest employers.
- Author(s)Catherine Hamilton
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note200ill.
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.