Fiscal Hangover: How to Profit from the New Global Economy by Keith Fitz-Gerald (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.02+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rules of making money have changed-forever With the collapse of investment banks, trillion-dollar-plus government bailouts, and the Dow plunging like a rock, it's never been more important to understand-and actually profit from-the new rules. Fact is, Fiscal Hangover , will give you an investing blueprint that will allow you to profit from the changing global ecomy. For the first time in 200 years, American consumers are stepping down from their position as the driving force behind the world's ecomy. In Fiscal Hangover , Keith Fitz-Gerald analyzes the declining power of the American consumer and introduces you to the resulting investment opportunities. Without question, the American consumer and the United States government have provided the rest of the world with liquidity in the form of cheap capital and abundant debt. But in light of recent ecomic events, the rules of the game have changed and that means you must change with them-if you intend on securing your financial future. Unlike most of today's finance books that simply examine the end of the American Empire, Fiscal Hangover shows you how to prepare for the fall, effectively allocate your investments, and thrive in the new global ecomy. This book offers specific analysis and concrete actionable steps for individual investors interested in grabbing their fair share of what will be the greatest wealth creation in the history of mankind. Examines our current financial situation and offers practical investment advice to overcome the challenges you'll face Analyzes the declining power of the American consumer and introduces you to the resulting investment opportunities Details new investing benchmarks and discusses why the old ones longer work Explores big picture ecomic issues that will affect your individual investment endeavors The coming years may hold the greatest investment opportunities of our times, but in order to take advantage of this you'll need the insights that can only be found in Fiscal Hangover .
- Author BiographyKeith Fitz-Gerald is the Investment Director for Money Map Press (www.moneymappress.com), as well as Money Morning with over 500,000 daily readers. He is one of the world's leading experts on global investing, particularly when it comes to Asia's emergence as a global powerhouse. Fitz-Gerald's specialized investment research services, the Money Map Report (www.moneymapreport.com) and the New China Trader lead the way in financial analysis and investing recommendations for the new economy. Fitz-Gerald is a former professional trade advisor and licensed CTA who advised institutions and qualified individuals on global futures trading and hedging. He is a Fellow of the Kenos Circle, a think tank based in Vienna, Austria, dedicated to the identification of economic and financial trends using the science of complexity. Fitz-Gerald splits his time between the United States and Japan with his wife and two children and regularly travels the world in search of investment opportunities others don't yet see or understand. Additional research and insight from Keith Fitz-Gerald can be found at www.moneymorning.com
- Author(s)Keith Fitz-Gerald
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAgora Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.