All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents the results of a short-term review of 27 publicly available manpower studies to discover methods that other organizations could use to make fiscally informed manpower decisions. The studies exhibit varying methods for determining manpower requirements; however, the method used may t be as important as other attributes, such as the direct involvement of a senior decision maker.
- Author(s)Harry J. Thie,John Christian,Matthew Stafford,Peter Schirmer,Roland J. Yardley
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.