All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why: You can't manage to get any sense out of your spouse? Tension remains in your team, despite your having tried everything? Your son goes glassy eyed when you try to help with his school work? Well, you are t alone. Even with the best of intentions, we can badly miscommunicate. We don't really understand how to talk to each other, often with dire consequences - at work, at home, at school, in community.But, here is the secret of successful communication and effective learning: We are all wired differently! And fish can't climb trees.In your hands is everything you need in order to improve your learning and help you communicate with anyone. The Mercury Model(TM) reveals how each of us, at any age, handles information in our own way.Use the Mercury Model to: uncover & claim your possibly hidden but authentic mental strengths. learn to converse with other people instead of just talking to yourself. resolve tensions and heal difficult relationships.While Learning Without Tears was written for parents about their children's minds, Fish Can't Climb Trees applies the Mercury Model to all ages. Read dozens of collected Stories & Studies, Tips, Quotes.They tell of profound success.
- Author BiographyHelyn Connerr gained a Masters degree in nuclear chemistry and was involved in leading edge research in nuclear medicine in Boston, USA, while developing an interest in the subtle energies linking body, mind and spirit, the New Physics and the ancient wisdom of astrology.This, Helyn's latest book, unifies her deep interests. The Mercury Model, with its ability to identify individual mental uniqueness, explores the New Physics of thought. It came into being from the blend of hard and soft science, mythic themes, archetypal patterns and a calm analytical approach to research. It is a breakthrough from an unexpected direction.
- Author(s)Helyn Connerr
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Weight368 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.