All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.59Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionSub-title: A Collection of Short Stories Cover Illustrator: Philbin deGot Thirty fictional short stories with a multitude of subjects, individuals, locations, and endings from happy to tearful and realistic to supernatural.
- Author BiographyJim Fish was born in 1933. He grew up in Denver and went through college in Colorado. A degree in chemistry provided him a job with the duPont chemical company in research, product development and sales. In 1964, he left duPont to join a family political reporting firm in Texas from which he retired in the late 1980's. His first novel was a WW 2 story entitled The Medal for Tommie. Cattle to Coal is also in print and he has three additional novels yet to be published. He is a member of the Writer's League of Texas.
- Author(s)Jim Fish
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.