All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA boy and his dog embark on a fishing journey.Their first catch of the day: a big fat letter F.Their second? A slippery I. After an epic journey beneath the lake's surface, they find what they came for-- a FISH, along with some unanticipated menace from a few other letters.This clever, wordless picture book, by a popular New Yorker cartoonist, is filled with charm and heart and will have problem swimming its way into the hearts of young readers.
- Author BiographyLiam Francis Walsh is a cartoonist, writer and illustrator who is originally from Wisconsin. His cartoons frequently appear in The New Yorker. Fish is Liam's first children's book and his first book for Roaring Brook Press. He currently lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Liam Francis Walsh
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Second
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width289 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.10Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.