All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Classifying Animals series welcomes you to the world of classification, in which about 2 million different organisms have been identified and sorted into groups. This appealing and attractive book looks at the classes of fish, and the orders, families and species within them. Find out about the characteristics that distinguish the fish in different groups and compare the differences in their life cycles. Discover the various ways in which fish have adapted to life in different climates and habitats, from the shallowest streams to the deepest ocean depths.
- Author BiographySarah Wilkes is a consultant ecologist who has worked with conservation organisations for many years. She has written a number of books on natural history and environmental topics and has travelled the world in search of wildlife. She is particularly concerned with the conservation of some of the world's most threatened animal species.
- Author(s)Sarah Wilkes
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleClassifying Animals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight218 g
- Width219 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.