All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe internet is everywhere. Those who control it, control us. As a gifted Ivy League student, Andrei Koss hit upon an idea that would revolutionise social networking and move it on by a generation. Enlisting the help of his best friends, Ben and Kevin, he turned their dorm room into an operations base, where flashes of creative brilliance and all-night-coding sessions led to the creation of Fishbowl. He is w the 21-year-old CEO of a multi-billion-dollar empire. His creation reaches into every corner of the planet. But its immense power has many uses, and some will stop at thing to get a piece of it.
- Author BiographyMatthew Glass remains anonymous. He is the author of two critically acclaimed novels, Ultimatum and End Game. He is believed to live somewhere in the UK.
- Author(s)Matthew Glass
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight360 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.