All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionJourneying through city steam rooms, rugged North Wales mountains, and estuaries facing other places, this collection examines the lives of young men making daring choices--about risky sex, new romance, and status and belief. These sensual stories by a prize-winning author reveal a lucid prose, etched with echoes of the sea.
- Author BiographyJohn Sam Jones is the author of Crawling Through Thorns and Welsh Boys Too.
- Author(s)John Sam Jones
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Weight127 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.