Fishing: Impossible: Three Fishing Fanatics. Ten Epic Adventures. The TV Tie-in Book to the BBC Worldwide Series with ITV, Set in British Columbia, the Bahamas, Kenya, Laos, Argentina, South Africa, Scotland, Thailand, Peru and Norway by Chopper Charlie, Tom Hird, Jayne Lewis, Jay, David Bartley, Charlie Butcher (Hardback, 2016)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThree fishing mates. Ten epic adventures. Charlie, Jay and Blowfish are three obsessive fishing buddies, each with their own area of expertise. Hatching plans for the weirdest, most extreme fishing trips imaginable, they head to ten fantastic destinations around the world. From spear-fishing in the Bahamas to bungee jumping in British Columbia, and dodging crocodiles in Kenya, their mission is to catch the uncatchable in the most entertaining and bizarre ways possible. These immersive, adrenalin-fuelled trips of a lifetime are ones most fisherman have only dreamed of, with responsible, environmental considerations at their core. Join the three mates as they head around the world to see marine life at its most exotic and extraordinary.
- Author BiographyHailing from Yorkshire, Cornwall and Surrey, these three lads combine fishing expertise with survival skills and a wicked sense of humour to make a killer team. Blowfish is The World's Only Heavy Metal Marine Biologist, who presents regularly on This Morning and Sunday Brunch (theblowfish.co.uk). Charlie is a handsome airline pilot and fly-fisherman, and Jay is an ex-Marine turned social worker, and a spear-fishing expert.
- Author(s)Charlie Butcher,Chopper Charlie,David Bartley,Jay,Jayne Lewis,Tom Hird
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight1052 g
- Width198 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.