All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.40Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionKey West and its surrounding water rank as one of the world's most popular fishing destinations. Hundreds of thousands of visitors descend upon those islands each year to fish, and some of the best and most invative fly, light tackle, and offshore charter captains reside there.Whether you are a beginner or an experienced professional, this comprehensive and practical saltwater fishing guide provides all the information necessary to successfully fish the waters surrounding the Lower Keys, including the near-shore Atlantic, the reef and the blue water, the nearby Gulf of Mexico, and the flats and channels surrounding the backcountry keys. An experienced angler himself, David Conway presents the techniques and tackle successfully used to pursue the primary and most popular species of food and game fish in all these waters, as well as some of the lesser-kwn and migratory species.A broad range of topics of interest for visitors to the keys are covered in this guide, including how to fish the bridges, how and where to tow your boat into the keys, and how to charter a captain. Nothing else matches the depth and breadth of information in Fishing Key West and the Lower Keys .This is an insider's guide to one of the world's greatest fisheries.
- Author BiographyDavid Conway is the managing editor of Florida Sportsman magazine.
- Author(s)David Conway
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note76 b/w illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.