All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Fishing Season, acclaimed author Philip Weigall deftly captures all that makes the wonderful sport of flyfishing a passion for so many. It is a reflective book, an engrossing read that captures the heart and soul of this pastime that is so full of challenges, victories, disappointments, frustrations but, most of all, quiet happiness. So join Philip as he takes you through a year in the life of a flyfisher and ponders such important questions as why an organised fly box is rarer than a 10-pound trout, why you should think carefully before offering to net someone else's fish, and how it is that, sometimes, the unlikeliest waters have the most to offer.
- Author BiographyPhilip Weigall is a flyfishing guide and instructor and fishes and travels as often as he can. Philip has been writing regularly on all things flyfishing for twenty years and is presently a columnist and feature writer for Freshwater Fishing magazine, and editor of Flyfisher magazine. Fishing Season is his sixth book.
- Author(s)Philip Weigall
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication22/07/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Content Note34, 34 colour illustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width146 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Trevor Hawkins
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.