All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe past decade has seen a revolution in how saltwater fishermen pursue fish: using soft-plastic imitations that out-fish traditional lures and baits. Fishing this new style of lure takes kwledge and skill to do it right, which Pete Barrett provides in abundance in this book. Learn the secrets of trolling, jigging, drifting and casting soft baits for all types of fish, plus rigging techniques, adding colours, skirts, eyes and hooks, rigging plastic bucktails, tube rigs, shrimp, Slug-Go's, shads, offshore techniques, and much more. Chapters on tackle and tips and tricks for the soft-bait angler round out this excellent, practical guide.
- Author BiographyPete Barrett's most recent book is Trolling for Stripped Bass and Bluefish. A highly regarded expert on saltwater fishing and operator of the charter boat Linda B for 25 years, he has written over 900 feature stories for national and regional fishing publications, and recently retired as executive editor of The Fisherman magazine. He lives in Lakewood, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Pete Barrett
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note30 b/w photos
- Weight288 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.