All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe coastal waters of Massachusetts and Cape Cod offer some of the finest satwater fishing in the US, attracting legions of anglers in pursuit of striped bass, bluefish, fluke and other species. Here is a thorough , detailed guide to fishing these storied waters, with insider tips on where to fish and howe to get there, plus techniques and seasonal strategies that help put fish on the line.
- Author BiographyJohn Gribb is a USCG Licensed Charter Captain specialising in light-tackle and saltwater fly fishing. Hecontributes regularly to 'Salt Water Sportsman' and other magazines. A long-time resident of Massachusetts, he now lives in Beaufort, South Carolina.
- Author(s)John Gribb
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note30 b/w photos & 10 maps
- Weight263 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.