All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFish's Clinical Psychopathology has shaped the psychiatric training and clinical practice of several generations of psychiatrists, but has been out of print for many years. The third edition of this modern classic presents the clinical descriptions and psychopathological insights of Fish to a new generation of students and practitioners. This is an essential text for students of medicine, trainees in psychiatry and practising psychiatrists. It will also be of interest to psychiatric nurses, mental health social workers, clinical psychologists and all readers who value concise descriptions of the symptoms of mental illness and astute accounts of the many and varied manifestations of disordered psychological function. * Completely revised edition of classic text. * New sections on personality disorder, cognitive distortion, defence mechanisms, memory and unusual psychiatric syndromes. * Updated references to contemporary literature.
- Author BiographyPatricia Casey (Professor of Psychiatry at Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, and Editor of The Quarterly Journal of Mental Health) and Brendan Kelly (Adult Psychiatrist, Dublin).
- Author(s)Brendan Kelly,Patricia R. Casey
- PublisherThe Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight276 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.