All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThink of these books as your customized guide to all things feline. Filled with step-by-step guidelines, surprising tips and tricks, and insights-all designed to ensure your feline chum enjoys a long, healthy life. Paw through the pages of Fit Cat and discover how to be truly your pet's best friend. Learn pet first aid. Outsmart your misbehaving pet by re-channeling his need to dig, scratch or chew in more acceptable ways. Discover how to stretch your family budget without sacrificing the quality of care for your pet. And learn how to make smart nutritional choices and prevent your cat from turning into an overweight chowhound.
- Author BiographyARDEN MOORE is animal-behavior consultant, television presenter, and the author of more than 25 books on all aspects of dog and cat care. Foreword by Lorie Huston, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and pet-care blogger.
- Author(s)Arden Moore
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Width170 mm
- Height227 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.