All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis physical and mental training manual arms athletes, coaches, parents, and sports scientists with an easy-to-follow, seven-point plan to enhance performance, limit injuries, and help tennis players avoid overtraining and burut. Delivering practical tips and techniques that integrate the numerous factors influencing tennis performances into year-round training plans and schedules, the manual outlines key strategies such as structured on-court training, guidance on smart training and playing, and survival tips for staying healthy and keeping athletes playing at the top of their game.
- Author BiographyCarl Petersen is a physiotherapist and fitness coach for players ranging from club-level to ATP-, ITF-, and WTA-ranked pros. He is a former director of sport medicine and science for the Canadian Alpine Ski Team and traveled on the World Cup circuit from 1984 to 2003 as a physiotherapist and fitness coach. He is a partner and director of high performance training at City Sports and Physiotherapy Clinics in Vancouver, Canada. Nina Nittinger is a former professional tennis player, a certified tennis coach for the German and Swiss Tennis Federation, and a mental trainer for professional athletes.
- Author(s)Carl Petersen,Nina Nittinger
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationVista
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRacquet Tech Publishing
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight689 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.