All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn this important and urgent message to pastors, G. Lloyd Rediger emphasizes the necessity of integrating fitness of body, mind, and spirit in order to attain fulfillment of personhood and calling. Not immune from the debilitating unfitness that is endemic in America, pastors must be fit if they are to facilitate God's purposes in the world. Rediger stresses that clergy need to reinvent a healthy pastoral role based on this holistic approach.
- Author BiographyG. Lloyd Rediger is a pastor, pastoral counselor, and consultant on spiritual leadership. He has written for several national religious publications and is the author of a number of books, including the best-selling Clergy Killers: Guidance for Pastors and Congregations under Attack.
- Author(s)G.Lloyd Rediger
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/01/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight11 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine307 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.