All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn this four-session video-based Bible study, The Daniel Plan team explores both the spiritual and the health benefits of following a healthy lifestyle by focusing on the third essential of The Daniel Plan: Fitness. Sessions include: * Becoming Daniel Strong (31:00) * Discover Movement You Enjoy (28:00) * Get a Metabolic Makeover (26:00) * Breaking through the Wall (34:00) Each session will highlight testimony from those who have incorporated The Daniel Plan into their everyday lifestyle, plus tips on getting started and medically-based information on maintaining a healthy lifestyle by following The Daniel Plan. Each of the other DVD/Study Guides will focus on ather essential: Faith, Food, Focus, and Friends. This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Hyman is a practicing family physician, a six-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author, and an internationally recognized leader, speaker, educator and advocate in his field of Functional Medicine. He is also the founder and medical director of The UltraWellness Center, chairman of the board of the Institute for Functional Medicine, a medical editor of The Huffington Post and a regular medical contributor on Katie Couric's TV show, Katie. For more information, visit http://www.danielplan.com/. Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women's Bible study at Saddleback Church called The Journey.
- Author(s)Daniel G. Amen,Dee Eastman,Mark Hyman,Rick Warren
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleThe Daniel Plan Essentials Series
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight290 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.