All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWritten informally, Fitting Form to Function that the way in which the various departments within colleges and universities are organized has a direct impact on their effectiveness. Factors such as reporting structures, what kinds of committees are formed, and how the administration and faculty collaborate to make decisions all play key roles in how well an institution meets its objectives. Weingartner also includes 27 maxims, such as #17 Boundaries are less likely to create solidarity among those who live within them than they constitute barriers for those residing outside them.
- Author BiographyRudolph H. Weingartner is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, University of Pittsburgh. He was also dean of arts and sciences at Northwestern and provost at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Rudolph H. Weingartner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight258 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.