All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaoism and the use of the five elemental forces of nature for healing, says Gilles Marin, are esoteric, understandable only through daily experience with a kwledgeable mentor. Marin's 25 years of clinical practice teaching the ancient Taoist method of Chi Nei Tsang, which uses hands-on techniques and Taoist meditations to help clients heal, uniquely qualifies him for the task. Five Elements, Six Conditions shows how simple and practical the ancient Taoist healing principles are and how effectively they deepen all methods of healing, including modern medical approaches. His clear language, along with colour-coded maps and diagrams, enables readers to understand the alchemical principles formed and refined over hundreds of years. Each chapter includes specific exercises and meditations to help anyone integrate the essence of the teaching and develop at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
- Author BiographyGilles Marin is founder, director, and head instructor of the Chi Nei Tsang Institute in Berkeley, California. The author of Healing from Within with Chi Nei Tsang, he lives in Richmond, CA.
- Author(s)Gilles Marin
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.