CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Katie Kolberg met and married Todd Memmel, the two were young and unsure of what life might hand them; but they felt ready to find out together. While preparing for the birth of their first child, Todd and Katie had idea that their son would be born missing part of his left arm. They both wondered how his life might unfold, but Katie had so many questions: Would her baby boy ever play sports or participate in music? Have friends? Fall in love? This is a mother's story of raising her child, born with a limb difference. From his birth to college graduation, Katie openly shares her fears and faith, how their family met challenges head-on, numerous and awesome accomplishments; but mostly, the simple joy of raising her son, Tony Memmel.
- Author BiographyKatie Kolberg Memmel was born and raised in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. She dedicated her adult life to raising her family. Katie has two grown children, Tony and Megan, and presently resides in Waukesha, Wisconsin with her husband, Todd. Though her writing began as a hobby, there is nothing casual about the power and heart that every word on each page conveys. She treats her writing with unique passion, personality and purpose.
- Author(s)Katie Kolberg Memmel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byTony Memmel
- Photographer(s)Lesleigh Memmel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.