All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionReaders kw Hugo-award winner Kristine Kathryn Rusch for her serious, deeply thought-out science fiction. But the former editor of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction also has a silly side, one in evidence in the five stories in this collection. Only one story, Paparazzi of Dreams, is at all serious, although it has a very skewed perspective of the world. Going Native, pretends to seriousness, like so many news stories do. In Advisors at Naptime, a child saves the world only because she wants a nap. In The One That Got Away, poker players thwart an alien invasion, and in Rusch's popular What Fluffy Knew, a cat does. Rusch takes her chosen genre seriously most of the time. But fortunately for readers, she doesn't take it seriously all of the time.
- Author BiographyInternational bestselling writer Kristine Kathryn Rusch has won two Hugo awards, a World Fantasy Award, and six Asimov's Readers Choice Awards. Her latest sf novel is Blowback: A Retrieval Artist Novel from WMG Publishing. The next novel in her acclaimed Diving Universe, Skirmishes, will be published by WMG Publishing in September 2013. For her less serious work, check out her Kristine Grayson paranormal romance novels. For more information about her writing, please go to kristinekathrynrusch.com.
- Author(s)Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- PublisherWmg Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWmg Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.