All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive thousand years ago, the Yellow Emperor of ancient China drove away brutal and barbaric forces in order to promote a peaceful, humanistic civilisation, but his broad vision for peace has been lost. Authors Hua-Ching Ni and Mao Shing Ni refresh the dream of the Yellow Emperor by basing peace, safety, and the survival of human life -- and indeed all life -- on good health. This is t simply health that focuses on the mind and body, but it also includes true and natural spiritual development, a deep and universal sense of morality, and an honest, decent, and responsible financial life. When people value and respect all these five healths, a new and benevolent humanity can arise.
- Author BiographyDr. Mao Shing Ni is a doctor of Chinese medicine, bestselling author, and an authority on anti-aging medicine. He practices acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and nutrition with his associates at Tao of Wellness in Santa Monica and Newport Beach, California. Popularly known as Dr. Mao, he is the cofounder of Yo San University in Los Angeles, where he teaches acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Dr. Mao has lectured internationally and has been featured regularly on The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors, and in the New York Times and Los Angeles Times. He writes as a health expert for Yahoo! and The Huffington Post.
- Author(s)Mao Shing Ni
- PublisherSevenStar Communications,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSevenStar Communications,U.S.
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.