All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at strategies and techniques of five of the country's best money managers In Five Key Lessons from Top Money Managers, Scott Kays taps into the investment kwledge of five of the nation's foremost money managers-Bill Nygren, Andy Stephens, Christopher Davis, Bill Fries, and John Calamos. Through extensive interviews with these investment experts, Kays found five principles that are common to all of them. This book discusses each of these five principles in detail-and gives readers specific tools to implement what they've learned by developing a step-by-step process that incorporates all five principles. Kays even teaches readers how to screen for companies that meet the criteria for quality businesses and then analyze three of the qualifying firms to determine if they sell above or below their fair market value.
- Author BiographySCOTT KAYS, CFP(r), founded Kays Financial Advisory Corporation in 1985, an Atlanta-based money management firm now with over $100 million in client assets. He has written numerous magazine articles and presented financial seminars for major corporations, including IBM, AT&T, and BellSouth. He has been quoted in the New York Times, Washington Post, Investor's Business Daily, Bloomberg Wealth Manager, Journal of Financial Planning, and Money magazine. Kays earned a BS in industrial management from the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is also a member of Mensa (the international high-IQ society), Gamma Beta Phi National Honorary Fraternity, and the Financial Planning Association.
- Author(s)Scott Kays
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.