All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers five biblical keys to overcoming depression. It's practical and straight forward to help you get the most out of the book very quickly. There are many different types of exercises throughout the book that will help you apply the keys to be free of depression once and for all.
- Author BiographyCindy Carpenter holds a Masters Degree of Biblical Studies from Charis Bible College Arizona. She is the Co-Founder of Life Fellowship Ministries and teaches the body of Christ about their identity in Christ. She believes the Word of God and considers herself a Whosoever.
- Author(s)Cindy M Carpenter
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.