Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionNonpositive curvature and complex analysis, by M. Buckley, Virasoro algebra and dynamics in the space of univalent functions, by I. Markina and A. Vasil'ev, Composition operators \heartsuit Toeplitz operators, by J. H. Shapiro, and Two applications of the Bergman spaces techniques, by S. Shimorin. The papers are aimed, in particular, at graduate students with some experience in basic complex analysis. They might also serve as introductions for general researchers in mathematical analysis who may be interested in the specific areas addressed by the authors. Indeed, the contributions can be considered as up-to-the-minute reports on the current state of the fields, each of them including many recent results which may be difficult to find in the literature.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- Series TitleContemporary Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number525
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byManuel D. Contreras,Santiago Duaz-Madrigal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.