All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
About this product
- DescriptionTaking care of your brain is just as beneficial as taking care of the rest of your body. Research has shown that training games help improve memory, concentration, problem-solving skills, processing speed, creativity, and reasoning. The key to such exercise is to constantly learn new tasks and regularly challenge your brain. Regularly doing series of short, varied tasks will keep your thinking faculties focused and flexible. The Five-Minute Brain Workout contains a wide variety of games and puzzles for people who enjoy words and language. There are ten examples of the same kind of game or puzzle with a wide variety of types of each. While the puzzles have specific answers, the games do t, which means you can continue to develop your creativity by doing them more than once and coming up with different answers. And there are eugh puzzles and games for a year's worth of challenging your mind. The book's contents can be used in any number of ways: to challenge yourself or simply have fun or as a competition against time or other people. These exercises work in many settings: home, work, schoolrooms, training and therapy sessions, and as an icebreaker at social gatherings.
- Author BiographyKim Chamberlain is a speaker, writer, and seminar facilitator. She holds the National Speakers Association APS level of certification (Accredited Professional Speaker), has won many speaking awards, and was the founding president of the Wellington, New Zealand, National Speakers Association. In 2000 she was voted as one of the world's top newsletter writers. Chamberlain is the author of Better Speaking, Better Thinking and 5 Minutes! 199 Activities to Put More Life into Your Life. She resides in Blackpool, England.
- Author(s)Kim Chamberlain
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note440 b&w illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width30 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine142 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.