Consider these sponsored items
- AU $17.69Was:AU $25.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to make beautiful quilts in only 5 minutes with this clever one-seam technique. Get 12 great projects for making quilts, wall hangings, and table runners, with color photographs and detailed step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill is often known as the Trendsetter of the arts and crafts industry. Dedicated to hands-on creativity, she constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and fun. Suzanne is the creative woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative. She is an artist, designer, publisher, TV personality, columnist, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on.
- Author(s)Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width207 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- barbara847223 Jun, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.