Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionTheodore Tate returns in the latest thriller from bestselling international crime writer Paul Cleave. Back in the police force and with his wife Bridget out of hospital, Tate looks to be getting his life on track. Meanwhile, his former detective partner Carl Schroder is finding life a little more challenging. The bullet he took in the head six months ago hasn't killed him ...but it's left him with time on his hands. When the body of a convicted rapist is found, obliterated by an oncoming train, and other criminals begin to disappear, it seems somebody might be helping their victims exact revenge. There's a common plea from victims' loved ones- when you find the man who did this, give me five minutes with him. And that's what someone is doing. But then incent people start to die, and Tate and Schroder find themselves caught up in a dangerous cat and mouse chase that only one of them can win.
- Author BiographyPaul Cleave lives in Christchurch, New Zealand, where all of his novels are set. His first novel, The Cleaner, was published to outstanding reviews. It has subsequently become an international bestseller, selling over 250,000 copies, and was the top-selling crime thriller title for 2007 on amazon.de in Germany. It was also shortlisted for the Ned Kelly Awards for Crime Writing. Cemetery Lake, Paul's third novel, hit the New Zealand bestseller list on its release in 2008, following 2007's The Killing Hour. For more information visit www.paulcleave.com.
- PrizesWinner of Ngaio Marsh Award for Best Crime Novel 2015.
- Author(s)Paul Cleave
- PublisherPenguin Group (NZ)
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin Books (NZ)
- Weight512 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.