All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionLysias was one of the leading exponents of the art of speech-writing in the late fifth- and early fourth-century Athens. These five examples of his work cover a range of cases and offer an insight into Athenian society. Their relatively simple language and style make them useful texts for the inexperienced reader of Greek, as well as the more advanced student.
- Author BiographyMichael Edwards is Professor at the University of London and author of Attic Orators (1998).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/05/1999
- Series TitleBCP Greek Texts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBristol Classical Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorM. Edwards
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.