All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the banks of Lake Alma to the broken-down buildings of the Rush ghost town,hikers will be amazed at the beauty and diversity of landscapes in the Ozarks. Five-Star Trails: The Ozarks is the primary tool for planning treks in the Ozark Mountain regions of Arkansas and Missouri. Hikers will discover new trails t found in any other hiking guides, as well as favorites from Hobbs State Park and Mount Magazine. They will also find updated information and new approaches to famous hikes that should be at the top of everyone's must do list in the Ozarks region. Written by author and photographer Jim Warck, a native of the Ozarks, this guide will be valuable to experienced and vice hikers alike. It includes helpful hiking advice, detailed trail descriptions, GPS coordinates, driving directions, and topographical maps. You'll gain the kwledge necessary for a safe and fun outdoor adventure in a variety of conditions.
- Author BiographyOn Jim Warnock's first backpacking trip, he hiked too many miles, carried too much weight, and wore shoes too tight in too much heat. After that, he turned to books for guidance in planning his trips and hiking smarter. He lives in Alma, AR.
- Author(s)Jim Warnock
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleFive-Star Trails
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, 40 maps
- Weight285 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.