All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is one of very few which, address in detail and in-depth, how preservice teachers build important mathematical ideas. A detailed case study of important mathematical learning by five preservice elementary school teachers, who construct powerful mathematical ideas by working through a major influential construction personally.
- Author BiographyROBERT SPEISER is a mathematician and a mathematics educator. His research in both fields has gained international recognition. He is Editor of the Journal of Mathematical Behavior, and the chair-elect of the North American Chapter of the International Group for Psychology of Mathematics Education. Speiser's research in mathematics education centers on the development of understanding. CHUCK WALTER'S academic career has focused on doing mathematics and learning to so mathematics at all levels. His research interests in mathematics education center on the growth and development of understanding, especially in school classrooms. He is assistant editor of the Journal of Mathematical Behavior.
- Author(s)Charles Walter,Robert Speiser
- Date of Publication06/01/2000
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMathematics, Learning, & Cognition Series
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.