Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $34.41
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how to get your five-a-day in a whole range of delicious ways. Find out about over 250 different fruits and vegetables, from the well-kwn potato, squash and apple to the exotic loquat, cardoon and loofah, and learn how to choose, store, prepare and cook them. There then follows over 200 ideas for soups, appetizers, salads, dinner-party dishes, family suppers, light lunches, and desserts - with every recipe featuring at least one fruit or vegetable as its main ingredient. No other foods have the variety of texture, taste and aroma offered by fruits and vegetables, and this beautiful cookbook will inspire you to enjoy them to their full.
- Author BiographyChristine Ingram was a food editor for Woman magazine before becoming a freelance writer. Kate Whiteman was a highly regarded food and travel writer who edited books for such eminent chefs as the Roux Brothers and Raymond Blanc. Maggie Mayhew is afreelance food writer and home economist, who used to be the Deputy Food and Wine Editor of Living magazine.
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Note1300 color photographs
- Weight1461 g
- Width173 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.