All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionAs engaging as it is insightful, Five by Elizabeth A. Sargent infuses the female soul with magic and wanderlust. Truly a delightful and inspired read, this memoir basks in the glory of life as only a survivor can. While a great part of this autobiography takes place during the author's fight with breast cancer, the best parts forgo the treatment and work as a dreamscape about loss, specifically experiencing the premature loss of her parents and friends, and lighthearted banter about losing weight and losing men. Sargent also compares the seven good things about losing one's hair to balancing a checkbook, and moving. Through her journey, she learns how to receive life, live above the challenges, and meet fate head on. She greets suffering as others would make a lunch date, all in all, a death-defying and harrowing journey that is t without irony, humor, and a lot of heart.
- Author BiographyElizabeth A. Sargent grew up in Washington, DC and graduated cum laude from Pomona College with a bachelor's in Government and later received a master's in Applied Communications from the University of Denver with honors. A sales representative and contest promoter in the snowboard world before she met her Prince Charming, she and her husband went on a world tour traveling the globe before settling in Miami where they remodeled luxury apartments from the 1920s. Their next project has taken them to the beaches of Costa Rica. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A Sargent
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication23/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.