All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulian, Dick, Anne, George and Timmy the dog find excitement and adventure wherever they go in Enid Blyton's most popular series. In book fifteen, the Famous Five go camping and pitch their tent near a ruined and seemingly abandoned cottage. When Anne hears strange ises at night the others don't believe her...Until they see the ghostly lights. Is the cottage really haunted, or is there ather, equally sinister, explanation? The text in this edition has been sensitively edited for today's reader and is unillustrated.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton's books have sold over 500 million copies and have been translated into other languages more often than any other children's author. She wrote over 600 books and hundreds of short stories, including favourites such as The Famous Five,The Secret Seven, The Magic Faraway Tree, Malory Towers and Noddy. Born in London in 1897, Enid lived much of her life in Buckinghamshire and adored dogs, gardening and the countryside. She died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFamous Five
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight152 g
- Width112 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.