Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites: Comforting Slow-Cooker Recipes by Phyllis Good (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo who has time to prepare food these days? We time-starved cooks need recipes that are guaranteed to be-- Quick to fix, Easy for anyone to make, whether you're a cook or t, Delicious and satisfying. The solution? Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites--the latest member in the multi-million copy Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series! This smart cookbook offers convenience and comfort to anyone faced with a too-full life and hungry people to feed. Gather five or fewer readily available ingredients + your slow cooker + Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites--and you can have-- Apricot Chicken, Lazy Lasagna, Sweet and Savory Brisket, Bacon Feta-Stuffed Chicken, Tortellini with Broccoli, Upside-Down Chocolate Pudding Cake, Brownies with Nuts. Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites, with its more than 700 recipes, can be your new faithful companion. Turn to it for Main Dishes, Meats and Pastas, Vegetables, Soups, Breads, Breakfasts and Brunches, Desserts, Appetizers, Snacks, and Beverages. From New York Times best-selling author Phyllis Pellman Good, who believes that it is possible to do home-cooking and to enjoy the great satisfaction it brings to those who cook and to those who eat. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 11 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list, as well as the bestseller lists of USA Today, Publishers Weekly, and Book Sense. The series includes eight titles. The most recent are Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook, to benefit the Avon Foundation and Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook, Revised and Updated, with the American Diabetes Association. Good is also the author of the Fix-It and Enjoy-It series, a cousin series to the phenomenally successful Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbooks. Phyllis Pellman Good is Executive Editor at Good Books. (Good Books has published hundreds of titles by more than 135 authors.) She received her B.A. and M.A. in English from New York University. She and her husband, Merle, are the parents of two young-adult daughters. For a complete listing of books by Phyllis Pellman Good, as well as excerpts and reviews, visit www.Fix-ItandForget-It.com or www.GoodBooks.com.
- Author(s)Phyllis Good
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationIntercourse
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/03/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.