All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, Phyllis Good's classic slow cooker cookbooks are available in a beautiful, deluxe gift set! Featuring more than 1,800 recipes, each set includes three of her bestselling titles: Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook has sold nearly 5 million copies. This Revised & Updated edition features more than 100 new, easy-to-follow recipes! Fix-It and Forget-It Christmas Cookbook makes holiday cooking a breeze. Says Phyllis, These are 600 manageable slow cooker recipes?--?from cooks who want to feast with their loved ones without being exhausted and frazzled. Fix-It and Forget-It 5-Ingredient Favorites offers convenience and comfort to anyone faced with a too-full life and hungry people to feed. The Fix-It and Forget-It series is the country's bestselling crockpot cookbook series. -- Publishers Weekly Good's books have sold more in the United States than the combined works of popular Food Network hosts Ina Garten, Giada De Laurentiis, and Jamie Oliver. -- The New York Times Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 11 million copies. She received her B.A. and M.A. in English from New York University. She and her husband Merle live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Phyllis Good
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleFix-it and Forget-it
- Place of PublicationIntercourse
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Books,U.S.
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout, color photos
- Weight2257 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.