All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by business leaders for business leaders, this book explores successful supply chain improvement requirements and improvement methodologies, along with their strengths and limitations. It covers the use of these techniques in a story about Twin City Manufacturing, a fictitious company based on the authors' actual experiences. The principles put forth in this volume show how to enable and sustain long-term change. Whether you are intimately familiar with the supply chain discipline or have limited experience, the authors provide a valuable roadmap that can be applied to supply chain improvement. Drawing from their combined 70 years of experience with supply chain-related functions, they explore seven factors that can help a company become one of the few that truly achieve and maintain operational excellence. 1. Top company leadership 2. Improvement methodology 3. Continuous improvement strategy 4. The cause and the vision 5. The Sustainable Improvement Roadmap 6. Enablement of sustainability 7. Constancy of purpose Operational excellence is required to make any winning business strategy sustainable, but it is only achieved and sustained through continuous improvement, and these improvements must be real. This book will arm you with the kwledge and methods needed to identify needed change and the tools to implement them, and perhaps most importantly, give you the confidence needed to become an effective change agent.
- Author BiographyPaul Husby is affiliated with the 3M Company in St. Paul, Minnesota. Dan Swartwood is Director of Process and Supply Chain Design for Satellite Logistics Group in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Dan Swartwood,Paul Husby
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.