Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.05+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionA special edition of The New York Times bestselling cookbook, featuring 700 great slow-cooker recipes, plus stories, tips, and recipes from breast cancer survivors, access-to-care providers, researchers, and participants in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer series. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Avon Foundation for Women Breast Cancer Crusade. Two remarkable American icons each a worthy endeavor of its own are going arm-in-arm to multiply the good! Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook is a new special edition of The New York Times bestselling cookbook featuring 700 great slow-cooker recipes, plus stories, tips, photographs, and recipes from breast cancer survivors, access-to-care providers, researchers, and participants in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer series. But there's more. One dollar from every Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook sold will go to the Avon Foundation for Women Breast Cancer Crusade. Says cookbook author, Phyllis Pellman Good, Our recipe contributors and cookbook users are hard-working, goodspirited, can-do citizens. Many of them have family members, friends, and neighbors who have experienced breast cancer and so we join together to support the Avon Foundation for Women's fight against breast cancer. What I personally love about this project is the chance to stand with the Foundation's efforts to ensure access to the best quality of care for all who've been diagsed with breast cancer, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.' Here's what you get in this friendly and useful new Cookbook, which brings two communities together: More than 700 delectable slow-cooker recipes that are quick and easy to prepare. Hopeful stories, important breast cancer information, and delicious recipes from breast cancer survivors, those who offer access to care, researchers, and Avon Walk participants. Support for the Avon Foundation for Women Breast Cancer Crusade. Who doesn't want to help? And who can resist Easy and Delicious Turkey Breast, Creamy Spaghetti, Barbecued Green Beans, Fruited Chicken Curry, Mexican Corn Bread, Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge Pudding Cake, plus 700 more irresistible slow-cooker recipes all present in this special Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook!
- Author BiographyPhyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 11 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list, as well as the bestseller lists of USA Today, Publishers Weekly, and Book Sense. The series includes eight titles. The most recent are Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook, to benefit the Avon Foundation and Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook, Revised and Updated, with the American Diabetes Association. Good is also the author of the Fix-It and Enjoy-It series, a cousin series to the phenomenally successful Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbooks. Phyllis Pellman Good is Executive Editor at Good Books. (Good Books has published hundreds of titles by more than 135 authors.) She received her B.A. and M.A. in English from New York University. She and her husband, Merle, are the parents of two young-adult daughters. For a complete listing of books by Phyllis Pellman Good, as well as excerpts and reviews, visit www.Fix-ItandForget-It.com or www.GoodBooks.com.
- Author(s)Phyllis Good
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationIntercourse
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width204 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.